Enhancing Sexual Intimacy
New Course Material
The new edition of the Enhancing Sexual Intimacy course is here!
People who purchased the prior course less than a year ago are being granted complimentary access to the new course until one year from the date of their purchase of the prior course. All of the topics covered in the prior course are there, but in place of the Adobe Connect recording of an online seminar, this new one is based on a live seminar held in August, 2016, which was professionally recorded and edited, and delivered through a learning management system for a more polished, efficient, interactive and self-paced educational experience.
If you purchased the course after November 21, 2016, you were automatically enrolled in the new course in late January, 2017, and ZipMart sent you an email at that time. If you purchased the course prior to November 21 but less than a year ago, to enroll and get started, follow the numbered instructions below.
- If you already have a ZipMart account from a prior purchase of Strengthening Your Relationship, skip the first 7 steps and go straight to the final step (8).
- If you don't have a ZipMart account, go to http://www.zipmart.com
- Click on “SIGN IN” located in upper right hand corner
- Select “□ No I am a new customer”
- Enter your email address*, click “Proceed”
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Password, Confirm Password, click “Submit”
- You will receive an email confirming creation of your zipmart account and a link to activate it; click on “Activate Account”
- Send a message to email@example.com from the email account associated with your ZipMart account, requesting enrollment into the new ESI course
Once verification is made of your prior purchase, you will be enrolled in the course.
To access the course, log‐in to http://www.zipmart.com with your email and ZipMart password
- From the upper-right-hand menu, select “My Courses”
- The new Enhancing Sexual Intimacy course will appear. Click on “Go to Class”
* For quicker account validation, use the same email address you provided when you purchased the original course.